Quality Publication Imperative to Us
Call for Papers
Volume: 1 – Issue:4
Last date for Submission: 15th August 2020
Date of Publication : 15th September 2020
International Research Journal of Science and Technology (ISSN 2707-3955) cordially welcomes authors, researchers, academicians, scientists and readers. International Research Journal of Science and Technology is an international Double Blind Peer-Reviewed Open Access Online Journal in all the streams of Science and Technology. We invite you to join and grow with us and look forward to sharing your knowledge of research in order to develop the innovations in the Science and Technology Streams around the world.
Our Journal is to encourage the Researchers of Master Degree, M.Phil Scholars and Ph.D from the Streams of Science and Technology and from the researchers of industry and Research Institutes to publish their elevated quality papers, review papers, conference papers, technical reports, books events and news in our journal portal. Research Information exchange and experience sharing improves social, economic and cultural growth, higher education, career, business opportunities relevant to members, department,industry , present and past and its environs.
Our Indexing partners
objectives of irjst
Our Journal encourages innovative thoughts and research works in all the fields and publishes elevated quality papers, review papers, conference papers, technical reports, books events and news in our journal portal. International Research Journal of Science and Technology (IRJST) focuses mainly on research papers of the streams of Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Life Sciences, Art, Design, Fashion Design, Engineering, and Technology.
International Research Journal of Science and Technology (IRJST) strive for Original Quality Research papers and Strictly No Plagiarism on all the Publications.
What We Publish
Features of irjst
- Submission of articles to the journal.
- Screening of articles by editor in chief and executive editor.
- Submission of an article to Reviewers.
- Auditing of a reviewed article by the editor in chief.
- Editing of a reviewed article by the author.
- Re-reviewing of articles if required.
- Acceptance/Rejection of an article.
- Rejected articles will be returned to the concerned author(s)
- Editing of accepted article formats for online publication
- Sending proof to the author.
- Receiving copyright form from the author.
- Online publication of an article